.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

6 year old boy suspended for sexual harrassment:
   Political Correctness at its finest hour

What the hell does a six year old know about sex?!

First Grader Suspended for Harassment

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm tired of looking at this post about the poor six-year old.

Each time I look at it, I am forced to suppress irritation at the absuridty.

Donde esta Senor Cline?

2/17/2006 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Jay, the Blogosphere is getting dumber in your absence.

The readers of Sefrensucatash and Port McClellan demand your return from vacation at once.

2/27/2006 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sufrensucatash)

2/27/2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home