.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Reblogged - Progressive Big Spending:
   Liberals vs Conservatives

G-Scobe has an aversion to any big government spending.

I beg to differ.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Cline said...

As a progressive conservative, I don't have problems with government programs or government spending. I just got a problem with how the progressive liberals use it to effect change.

Government should enable the individual, not enslave it.

Example of the former would be President Eisenhower and the interstate highway system and public investment in education and research.

Example of the latter would be perpetual welfare state systems.

9/23/2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home