.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Swatting the Gadfly:
   Mr. Phillips responds

I'm not interested in your shallow and biased writing.

David L. Phillips
Senior Fellow and Deputy Director, Center for Preventive Action
Council on Foreign Relations
58 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10021
Ph: 212-434-9495 Fax: 212-434-9832

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Cline said...

Of course. My apologies.

I will refrain from soliciting from you any requests
for comment in the future.

I would be curious what specifically you considered
shallow. As far as biased, there exists not a man or
woman who isn't.

But I will honor your request.

9/07/2005 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home