.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Reblogged:Media bias
   during 1968 Tet Offensive,
   and beyond

In the Spring 2005 issue of the Wilson Quarterly, Terry Eastland wrote an obituary for MSM in The Collapse of Big Media: Starting Over. Some responders objected to the examples of bias in MSM over the past 40 years, claiming,

the daily media pounding taken by Clinton, and the fabricated frenzy of the "Dean Scream",

and,

blatant political prejudice masquerading as news by partian outlets such as Fox

proved that mainstream media was not biased.

I took him to task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home