.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back from outer space:
   I have neglected my own site long enough

I have spent a considerable amount of time recently in the trenches of other sites, debating with mixed results. I will be spending the Thanksgiving Holiday festivities consolidating what gems and jewels I uncovered.

I will then be taking a slightly new direction, from one of somewhat random commentary to a more focused look at where we are going, beyond the current trials and tribulations, and, hopefully, shining that light back on those current trials and tribulations.

I have also removed the "strikeout" HTML from the link to Fightin' Titans. It was a petty and pithy thing to do and I apologize for that...

More to come soon....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dare I ask what precipitated the Titan's initial strike-through status?

Happy Thanksgiving Jay.

11/23/2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Jay Cline said...

An honest difference of opinion and my refusal to accept that...

11/26/2005 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home