.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Letters to the Editor

I have opened up this space to allow unfettered and unsolicited comments on whatever you may wish. It can always be found under the new easy-to-find Always on Top section

4 Comments:

Blogger braverdave said...

Hi Jay,

Couldn't wait for Christmas.

So ... Happy Thanksgiving?

I just had the Canadian Thanksgiving and the American Thanksgiving is just around the corner so it seems appropriate.

Notice the new username?
I hope it doesn't feed into your paranoia =)

10/17/2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Jay Cline said...

Not at all, my dear friend. Not at all.

10/19/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger braverdave said...

That's good. I didn't expect it would. You have a good sense of humour, Jay, and I appreciate your appreciation of mine.

10/25/2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger braverdave said...

Hi Jay! How's it?

Have not seen you around at ITT for quite some time. Luminous Beauty almost misses you.

4/25/2007 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home