.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Voting with their Feet:
     A Truer Measure of Success in Iraq

Max Boot wrote a revealing article in the LA Times last week. Loaded with juicy statistics that never get headline attention in America, Iraqis are measurably and demonstrably better off than they were two years ago, before and after Saddam got his butt kicked courtesy of American Grunts.

And the Iraqis know it and appreciate it.

Gratitude to Port McClellan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home