.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Measuring Iraqi Success:
   Soaring Real Estate Prices

Michael Rubin is upbeat about Iraq future. Seems that real estate prices are skyrocketing. As Rubin argues,

When people fear for their future, they invest in gold; jewelry and coins can be sewn into clothes and smuggled out of the country. When people feel confident about the future, they buy real estate.
Iraqi's are buying into real estate, big time.

Thanks to Michael Brandon McClellan at Port McClellan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home