.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Iranian Strategy

Given that the Iranians have long been known for strategic finesse, one wonders of the intent of Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in recent weeks. He has certainly been deliberately confrontational. Is he playing to an internal audience, whipping up domestic support? or could it be the Iranians are just beggin' to be pummeled so they can play the righteous victim in international politics?

Iran's President Again Doubts Holocaust

One wonders....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home