.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New Deal; New Direction:
   Democratic jingoism at its best

From USNewswire,

Democrats are proposing a New Direction, where we have robust diplomacy, which is dependent on a military second to none, where we build diplomatic alliances that help us fight terrorism, stop the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, keep the peace in the world, stop global warming, alleviate poverty to end the fury of despair that breeds terrorism in the world, and protect the American people at home and where our interests are threatened throughout the world, in way that is fiscally sound and respects the contributions of our veterans.

Excuse me. I need to practice my rolling on the floor exercises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home