.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Email Fraud Alert:
   This is making the rounds again

1ATTN:

It is my wish to inform you about my interest of investment/partnership with you. I am a Liberian, Now in a DUBAI U.A.E I inherit a large sum of money from my late father which is $5.Million USD, my late father who was a Senior Government ,official before he died during the advent of war in my country Liberia, but before the war started he took all his money away and lodged with a SECURITY COMPANY IN AFRICA.

Now that I am the only benefactor to this fund I now look for a trusted GOD fearing investor to be my beneficiary for the claim of this fund deposited in the SECURITY COMPANY IN AFRICA. I had map out the percentage for the beneficiary status of the fund, the percentage is as follows 10% for the miscellaneous expenses that is going to be incure, 25% for the beneficiary (you),55% for the investment then you keep the rest 10% for me in a domiciliary account.

This transaction is 100% risk free so you can contact me anytime through this email

Expecting your urgent response.
Thanks
Best Regards
Mr Kema Madu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home