.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kerry, Breaking the Silence:
   This is just too silly

Lead article from TheNation.com,

John Kerry, Breaking the Silence

Katrina Vanden Heuvel writes that John Kerry has broken ranks with a silent Democratic leadership, joining Senator Russ Feingold and Representative John Murtha in taking a strong position against the Iraq war.

So, anyone know of a left wing blog site that at least pretends to live in the real world? They don't have to agree with me, but Jeez!

Strike that one off my blogging list...

Wait! It is a conspiracy! Yeah, that's it. They're deliberately doing this insanity routine to exclude me and deny me my First Amendment Rights.

Ah ha! I'm on to you now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home