.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Man and Woman:
   My Fantasy CD

Track 1: Treat Her Right - George Thorogood
Track 2: Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Track 3: Legs - ZZ Top
Track 4: Fever - Peggy Lee
Track 5: When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
Track 6: Got Me Under Pressure - ZZ Top
Track 7: Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Track 8: You Talk Too Much - George Thorogood
Track 9: If I Could Be Where You Are - Enya
Track 10: Move It On Over - George Thorogood
Track 11: Stand By Me - Ben E. King (Euro disco version)
Track 12: These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Nancy Sinatra
Track 13: Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty
Track 14: Core 'ngrato - Luciano Pavarotti
Track 15: Drifting - Enya
Track 16: Treat Her Right - George Thorogood

ok, ok. no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home