.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I've been SL-I-I-I-MED!:
   Somebody's got a good autobot slimer running

In response to my critique of McKinney's run-in with the law, I've been slimed by right-wing autobot hate-mail:

LIBERAL SCUM. YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS NATION.

WHEN THE BUSH DYNASTY CONTINUES IN 2008 WITH THE ELECTION OF PRESIDENT-ELECT JEB BUSH OF FLORIDA, YOU SHALL SEE.

JEB BUSH IN 2008! WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Not that I wouldn't like to see Jeb run, and win, but I'd surely like to see the program that this dude's got running to ferret out McKinney blogging to be able to respond in 4 minutes. I hate conspiracy theories, but this has got black ops written all over it (or is that merely some illiterate disgruntled hacker-wanna-be).

I think I'll keep it as a monument to stupidity. Pity the filtering mechanism is shoddy.

I am tempted to run some tests to see if I can get more attention. Imagine the ad revenue I could get...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home