.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

sufrensucatash

news & opinion with no titillating non-news from the major non-news channels.

 

I am: progressive, not a wild-eyed Progressive; liberal, but shun liberals and Liberals; conservative, but some Conservatives worry me; absolutely NOT a libertarian. I am: an idealist, but no utopian; a pragmatist, but no Machiavellian. I am a realist who dreams.

 

I welcome all opinions.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ziggy and Iran:
   "Can't we all just get along?"

Ziggy is at it again. In a HeraldTribune Opinion today (at least he is honoring my request to not come home....), Ziggy makes a profound declarative statement, "Do not attack Iran" and offers " four compelling reasons against a preventive air attack on Iranian nuclear facilities".

But it all just washes out in the rain.

I honor Ziggy's wisdom by making a permanent place for him at Gadfly's table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home